Connecting remotely to your computer for training and support.
With your authorization, we can remotely access your computer to provide technical support and training. Simply follow the steps below:
- Give our technical support and training department a call at (800) 604-2040 for assistance.
- If the support representative can provide additional help to you by remotely accessing your computer, he/she may ask you to come to this page to run the remote access program, TeamViewer.
- Click on the button below when your support representative asks you to do so, and you will begin to run TeamViewer.
Using a Mac? Download the Mac OS setup file
- Follow these quick steps to start the remote access program after clicking the above button:
- You should select the option to "Run" TeamViewer when asked to either run or save the file.
- You may be prompted again to either 'run' the program or 'don't run' - you should select "Run".
- You will be supplied with an ID and a password that are unique to your computer.
- When asked, read the ID numbers (nine digits) to your support representative.
- When asked, read the password to your support representative, making sure to specify if letters are upper or lower case.
- That's it! Your support technician will connect to your computer in just a few seconds.
By clicking the "connect to support representative" button above, I authorize DaySmart Software to access my system remotely for the purpose of problem diagnosis or training. I agree to release, indemnify and hold DaySmart Software harmless from any and all liability or damage that may result from my granting access to the system, including any changes to or loss of data or files, regardless of the cause. IN NO EVENT SHALL DaySmart Software BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR (ii) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES.